NitroCarb is a foliar fertiliser designed to provide a natural green up to turf. NitroCarb is based on Humic acid to stabilise nutrients and optimise nutrient uptake and also to reduce the chance of burn.
• Nitrogen — is so vital because it is a major component of chlorophyll, the compound by which plants use sunlight energy to produce sugars from water and carbon dioxide (i.e., photosynthesis). It is also a major component of amino acids, the building blocks of proteins.
• Potassium — In Photosynthesis, potassium regulates the opening and closing of stomata, and therefore regulates CO2 uptake. Potassium triggers activation of enzymes. Potassium plays a major role in the regulation of water in plants.
• Iron— Iron is involved in producing chlorophyll. Chlorophyll gives your turf and plants oxygen and its healthy green color.
• Manganese— Manganese doesn't occur naturally as a pure element. Managanese is important for photosynthesis. A reduction in Manganese can start a chain reaction in reduction of the photosynthesis process.
• Boron— opens the pathway for the translocation of sugars within the plant, particularly to the roots o aid root development and microbial stimulation.