Briggs & Stratton Genuine Oil Filter 492932S
|Product Warranty||12 MONTHS WARRANTY|
|Stock||Estimated 5 days for dispatch/pickup|
|Brand(s)||Briggs & Stratton|
|Price ↓||In Stock||SKU|
2 of 2 people found this helpfulVery good service - wide range of parts, competitive prices and prompt mail delivery. Highly recommend.Always have the parts I'm looking for Orders completed and dispatched quicklyNone to date
Was this review helpful?
Briggs & Stratton Genuine Oil Filter 492932S
- Description: Genuine Briggs & Stratton Oil Filter - Short Type
- Replaces OEM: Briggs & Stratton: 492932S, 492932, 492056, 696854
- Length: (inches) 2 1/4
- Outside Diameter: (inches) 3
- Fits: Briggs & Stratton pressure lubrication engines including 5hp to 14hp Vanguard Models & 15hp to 17hp Intek engine models. Micron Rating: 25/30
- Features: Micron rating: 25/30. Seal OD 2 13/16"
- Priced Per Single Item - Standard Pack Quantity Contact Us For Pack Pricing
- Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Product Line: Oil filter,
Thread Size: 3/4”-16 O.D: 2-15/16” Height: 2-1/4” Micron: 28
BRIGGS & STRATTON 492932, 492056, TECUMSEH 36563, Kawasaki 49065-7002, 49065-7007
- Ariens21548100, 21550800
- Bad Boy063-2004-00, 063-4025-00, 063-8018-00
- Bobcat2722463, 416-4153, 416-4537
- Briggs & Stratton4049, 4049H, 4154, 492056, 492932, 492932B, 492932S, 5049, 5049B, 5049H, 5049K, 5062K, 5076, 695396, 696854, 795137, 795890, 798576, 842921
- Craftsman24603, 33935
- Dixie Chopper900862
- Ferris4206, 5102278X1, 696854, 795890
- Husqvarna531300938, 531307043, 531307389
- John DeereAM119567, AM125424, GY20577, LG4153, LG492932S, M139118
- Kawasaki49065-0721, 49065-2076, 49065-2077, 49065-7002, 49065-7007
- Kohler28 050 01-S
- Land Pride831-053C
- Snapper Pro5102278X1
- Briggs & StrattonVanguard engines small version filter; pressure lubrication engines
- GravelyXL Series
- John Deere2027R, 2032R, 2720, 3005, 3032E, 3033R, 3038E, 3038R, 3039R, 3045R, 3046R, 3120, 3320, 3520, 3720, 4005, 4044M, 4049M, 4052M, 4066M, 4105, 4115, 4200, 4210, 4300, 4310, 4400, 4410, 4510, 4600, 4610, 4700 and 4710 utility tractors, F620, F680, F687, M653, M655, M665, Z245, Z425, Z510A, Z520A, Z910A and Z920A ZTrak mowers and lawn tractors, 1200 Hydro Rake and 800 Aercore Aerator
- KawasakiFB460V, FC420V, FC540V, FD501D, FD590V, FR651V, FR691V, FR730V, FX481V, FX541V, FX600V, FX651V, FX691V and FX730V
- KohlerCH18-CH25 and CV18-CV25; for 18 thru 25 HP engines
- KubotaB1550, B1700, B1750, B20, B21, B2100, B2301, B2320, B2400, B26, B2601, B2620, B2630, B2650, B2920, B4200, B5100, B6100, B6200, B7200, B7500, B7510, B8200, B9200, BX2200, BX22, BX23, BX2660, BX2670, BX2680, F2000, F2100, F2260, F2560, F2680, F2690, F2880, F3080, F3990, RTV1140, RTV-X1100, RTV-X1120, RTV-X1140, U25S, ZD1211, ZD1511, ZD25, ZD28, ZD326, ZD331 and ZG327
- LiebherrLoader L507 with Deutz BF4L1011FT engines
- TecumsehOHV130, OHV135, OHV150, OHV155, OHV165, OHV175, OHV180, TVT691, OV, and VTX
- TerramiteRoller Paver with Briggs & Stratton Vangaurd engines and T5C loader with Briggs & Stratton 18 HP IC
- ToroUnits with Kawasaki FB460V, FC420V, FC540V, FD501D, FD590V, FR651V, FR691V, FR730V, FX481V, FX541V, FX600V, FX651V, FX691V and FX730V engines; Kohler CH18-CH25 and CV18-CV25; for 18 thru 25 HP engines; most gas Greensmaster Triplexes
- Height2 1/4"
- Made By An OEM Supplier
- Made in USA
- 7-9 PSI pressure relief valve
- Anti-drain valve
- Color may vary from OEM
Genuine Spare Part - Yes
Manufacturer - Briggs & Stratton Genuine
Spare Part - Oil Filter
Product Category - Oil Filters
OEM Part Number - 492932S
Warranty - This OEM part is guaranteed
Returns and Refunds Policy
You may return most new items, if incorrectly supplied by All Mower Spares, within 7 days of invoice date, for a full refund, including your return freight costs. However there will be no refunds on electrical components that have been fitted or tested or incorrectly ordered without authorisation. We are happy to do exchange parts for incorrectly ordered parts. If you need to make a return, please email All Mower Spares for a Return Authorisation Number. Your refund or credit will be processed upon receipt of the returned part, providing the part is still in saleable condition.
All returns or cancelled orders, not the fault of All Mowers Spares, will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. Return freight will be at your expense. We will waive this re-stocking fee if you are happy to have the refund applied to your online account.
Please send any returns to the following address.
All Mower Spares
16 Argyle Street
CAMDEN NSW 2570
All orders including regular post parcels will have tracking numbers starting May 1st, 2012. Regular post orders usually take 1-3 working days to arrive but can obviously take longer depending on the location of your delivery. Australia post usually allow upto 7 working days for regular parcels. If you are urgent for your orders please select the express option.
If you select regular post as an option and the part takes longer than the availability noted on our website at the time then we will do our best to express the part to you at no extra cost (this will excluse Oversized Items and Bulky Goods).
Sometimes this means the part will arrive to you in a shorter time period.
We can ship to any address in Australia. When you place an order, our system will automatically estimate delivery costs. Any variation to shipping options that you may choose will be quoted individually.
Delivery will be based on the availability of the selected items, and will be noted down in the availability section in our cart. If parts do become no longer available or are placed on back order we do our best to advise with in 7 working days from time of order confirmation. This can sometimes be held up due to supplier issues. Please enquire to confirm your parts are in stock before placing the order due to large quantities of orders being taken they sometimes may take 1-2 days to come back into stock.
Any orders placed after Midday may be at the risk of adding 1 extra working day (due to overnight shipments our end from suppliers)
All goods will be delivered by Toll, Australia Post, Star Track or local couriers unless otherwise requested.
PLEASE NOTE - If drivers from these carriers are not available for collection and your parts were ordered express then we will use an alternative carrier to ensure your parcel ships from our warehouse the same day.
PLEASE NOTE - All days are referred to are working days which are classified as Monday-Friday. We do not count Saturday and Sunday as a day which items can be dispatched due to freight carriers not being able to collect from our store.
* For more detail on delivery standards visit any post office, or their website or call 13 13 18 during business hours.
* Toll deliveries will need customers to be home for signatures or they will be required to leave without signature.
April 1, 2017 will see Australia Post do the same for orders, meaning all orders are sent and are left in a safe place without signature.
* Couriers please same day must be placed before 9am each day and must be Sydney metro only.
* ENVELOPES when selected as a method of Shipping will not be covered from All Mower Spares. We do not recommend this option as there is NO TRACKING or transit cover available and this will be used at the customers own will.
Please check that your postcode is in the overnight regions before placing any orders. Please also be aware as some products are usually too large or heavy for overnight shipping and will be dispatched via Couriers Please or Australia Post. These items are usually Axles and Hydro's, Deck Housings, Drive Shafts, Mower Blades, Tyres etc. For confirmation please enquire before placing your order as you may find extra delays.
Oversized Items, Bulky Goods ^
Shipping fees are initially based on your order total during checkout. Once we process your order for shipment we will determine the actual dimensions, weight, destination, carrier, and country limitations. At that time, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees and or cancel the order associated with oversized or heavy items, or any other limitations. If this happens, you will be contacted via phone or email with instructions on how to proceed, along with an option to cancel your order. This is most common for the Northern Territory Region.
We reserve the right to quote additional fee's or refund any order that may be too expensive to ship into certain countries. Free freight is offered to New Zealand unless freight is too expensive. If this is the case we will offer a refund on the entire order or advise the extra charges that may apply.
We reserve the right to charge additional fee's or refund any order for orders that have dangerous goods attached. We will offer a refund on the entire order, advise the extra charges that may apply or refund for the freight if orders are over $150.00. The order will then be sent freight free via road only. Dangerous Goods include Aerosol cans, Batteries, Oils & some Lubricants.
PLEASE NOTE - If shipping calculator can not work out freight costings to your post code please notify us so we can manually work out costings and fix the product link. Thank you
When free freight applies on orders over $150 it will not be Express Posted due to the nature of the offer we provide and will be dispatched with the freight carrier of All Mower Spares choice depending on your area. Almost every parcel local to Sydney will usually be dispatched via Toll. It will generally be with in 2-3 days (depending on weight and size of the order). Sometimes overnight for major cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Hobart & Canberra. 3-7 days for most other areas.
Please CLICK HERE to see if you're eligible for the TOLL local shipping charge. (SYD1 & SYD2 Zones)
We will not refund any parcel that does not arrive when expected unless they are express post or registered.
All Freight options on check-out are calculated from the time of dispatch not the time of order.