What are Spindle Assemblies?
Lawn mower spindles are important components of the cutting deck for the mower. To rotate the blades for a smooth, even cut, the mower deck spindles and pulleys work together. It may cause the blades to spin unevenly or prevent them from spinning at all if any parts of the spindle assembly are bent or broken.
How to tell if your spindle assembly is bad?
If the spindle looks bent or broken, then it needs to be replaced. You will feel how the blades start to move unevenly and cut your grass in a disorganized way. In some cases, the blade won't spin at all or instead make loud cracking noises. Either way, it means your spindle needs some replacement.
Can you drive with a bad spindle assembly?
The ball joint and spindle are components of your vehicle's steering and suspension system. A bad ball joint or spindle can cause problems with your vehicle and greatly increases the chances of being involved in a serious accident due to loss of steering control.
Order Ozline Spindles online and pay using Afterpay, ZipMoney, PayPal, and others.
Shop great deals on Ozline Spindles at All Mower Spares where we have the largest collection online. Get the best deals on Ozline Spindles through All Mower Spares which is 100% Australian Owned & Operated with quality Ozline products such as Spindles at great prices and fast shipping for all lawn mower & outdoor power equipment spare parts and accessories both Genuine & Generic. When you need Ozline Spindles, just go to All Mower Spares.
- Cub Cadet, Massey Ferguson, MTD, Toro, Troy Bilt, Spindle Assembly, 618-04126, 918-04126, 61804125, 918-04125, 61804126, 91804126, 618-04125, 91804125 OZSPN010AUD51.41
- Toro, Exmark, Spindle Assembly, 117-7439, 1177439, 117 7439 OZSPN009AUD46.73
- Toro Spindle Assembly 80-4341, 804341, 88-4510, 884510 OZSPN008AUD60.44
- John Deere, Spindle Assembly, GY20050, GY20785, B1JD37 OZSPN004AUD42.95
- Husqvarna, AYP, McCulloch, Spindle Assembly, 532 13 07-94, 532 13 07 94, 532-13 -07-94, 130794 OZSPN002AUD34.38